We know happy employees are productive employees, and we work hard to make sure our employees are happy! We promote a healthy work-life balance and provide opportunities for growth and education.
We invest in our employees with competitive salaries, a full range of benefits, educational advancement assistance, profit sharing, and company events throughout the year to promote philanthropy and team building. We also love being in the heart of downtown Denver and provide RTD Eco Passes to all of our employees to make the commute as painless as possible.
PHP offers the following benefits:
- 401k Plan – Safe Harbor Match dollar-for-dollar up to 3% and $.50 for every dollar contributed 4-5%
- Health Benefits – After 30 days we cover 80% of the cost for medical, dental and vision for employees and their dependents
- Flex Spending – Medical, dependent care and parking plans available
- Paid Time Off – Receive 14-28 days per year based on tenure and position.
- Paid Holidays – We recognize 9 holidays
- Instructor-led and Online Training Courses – More than 3,000 online courses available to all employees
- Education Tuition Reimbursement - $1,500 per year for undergrad and graduate college courses or $500 per year for education expenses, job-related courses and seminars
- Adoption Assistance – After 6 months, $1,000 assistance provided for full-time employees
- Eco Pass – Company paid RTD Eco Pass available to all employees to use on bus and light rail system 365 days per year
- Exercise Incentive Program – Earn $20 per month by working out a verified eight times per month
- Spot Bonus Program – Awards from $10-$2,500 for recognition of an outstanding contribution to the company