Physician Health Partners (PHP) is committed to continuing to meet the needs of our members, providers, community partners, employees and vendors during the presence of COVID-19 in Colorado. At this time, PHP does not anticipate any disruption of services to our members, providers or community partners.
We are actively monitoring COVID-19; however, this is a quickly evolving situation and we strongly recommend referring to resources from:
- CO-HELP (Colorado’s call line for COVID-19)
- Call 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911 for answers in multiple languages.
- Email COHELP@RMPDC.org for answers in English.
Steps PHP is taking:
- PHP Offices are closed to outside visitors. If you need assistance, please use the Contact Us page.
- The PHP clinical team will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will keep our members, providers and community partners abreast of any changes to services.
Updated: March 13, 2020
Media Relations Contact: Media@PHPmcs.com