Care Coordination Services
The Physician Health Partners (PHP) care coordination team works with our network of primary care physicians to provide health care assistance and guidance for their patients. The team includes registered nurses, social workers and community resource specialists. Their goal is to help patients receive integrated, coordinated care that supports their unique needs and provide resources for managing their health.
PHP care coordinators provide the extra help you need to manage your own health and enhance your overall well-being.
How can PHP care coordinators help you?
Care coordinators are members of your health team and can assist you with things such as:
- Understanding and adhering to medicine you are taking or thinking about taking
- Self-management of chronic health conditions
- Finding resources for support in living a healthy life
- Connecting with care and support for behavioral health and substance use
- Making informed decisions about long-term care planning
If you are a member of one of the health plans listed below and your primary care doctor works with PHP, our care coordination services are provided at no cost as part of your covered benefits.
- Aetna Whole Health
- Anthem Enhanced Personal Health Care Program
- Cigna Accountable Care
- UnitedHealthcare Commercial ACO
- UnitedHealthcare AARP Medicare Complete (Medicare Advantage)
To learn more or connect with a PHP care coordinator
Call 720-612-6700, option 2
Not sure whether you’re eligible for our services under your current health plan? Ask us when you call and we will confirm eligibility.